- Full payment required before I start the commission, unless an agreement has been made
- I may refuse a commission if I don't feel comfortable doing it for any reason
- All commissioned artwork from me is for personal use only and not to be used for profit, unless an agreement has been made
- If you need a refund, I can only refund in full if the commission has not been started, otherwise I will give a partial refund depending on the amount of work done
- If there are any large edits or changes to the pose or clothing after moving on from the sketch approval stage, there may be a fee
- Character designs that have multiple limbs or wings, or that are very complex may increase the price
- When completed, I will send you the full resolution image in PNG format; let me know if you would like any other file sizes or types!
I currently use the website Commiss.io to handle commission information, communication, payment, and sending of the finished image. You don't need an account to use it, just an email!